For our older campers we mix the same level of care and protection with adrenalin-filled challenges and plenty of time to kick back and relax with friends. Our experienced staff get the balance just right and allow the group to define their camp experience. It’s all about the sense of freedom, responsibility, adventure and dawn till dusk fun.
Crafts / Over 60 Games & Sports / Bushcraft / Archery / Dance & Drama / Swimming / Excursions / Chill out time / Responsibility tasks /Teamwork
We plan daily schedules based on each child’s age and interests. However, each day does follow a similar structure.
8:30am – 5:30pm
Monday – Friday
*Please note, dates may vary slightly depending on location. Please check your chosen venue page for core hours.
12 – 14
- Abbey Gate College – Chester
- Ackworth School – Pontefract
- Cundall Manor School – York
- Enfield Grammar School – North London
- Glebe House School – North Norfolk
- Gresham’s School – North Norfolk
- GSAL – Leeds
- Nottingham Girls’ High School – Nottingham
- Oldham Hulme Grammar School – Oldham
- Rishworth School – Rishworth
- The Mount School – York
- Thorpe St Andrew – Norwich
2021 Camp Dates*
February 15th – 19th
Due to Covid-19, February dates will only be for children of key workers.
March 29th – April 16th
May 31st – June 4th
July 12th – August 20th
October & December – TBC
*Please note, dates may vary slightly depending on location.