Gain valuable experience through our voluntary role.
We offer work experience opportunities to be part of a team responsible for the delivery of a high-quality, school-holiday, United Adventure Camps experience, ensuring children aged 5 to 17 are active, having fun and learning together.
Work experience with us is perfect if you’re looking to boost your CV, get your foot on the sports coaching, activity leading, bushcraft instructor, or childcare ladder, or as part of your university or college course. If you’re not yet 18, you can attend United Adventure Camps as part of our Trailblazers. Many of our Trailblazers graduates undertake work experience with us before a paid coaching role.
About the Role
You’ll be shadowing our coaching team, and gaining practical experience learning about coaching and teaching techniques, child supervision, behaviour management, wellbeing and health and safety – all critical skills for a career in education and sports coaching.
Work experience is a minimum of 2 weeks, and with locations across the UK we can accommodate work experience in your home or study city.
Working with United Adventure Camps during the holidays offers you more than just a job, the benefits listed below will last throughout your career:
- High quality, enjoyable and worthwhile experience
- Career development and the potential of regular employment with Kings
- Experience the joy of developing others in leadership, communication, coaching and working with children
- Enjoy delivering market-leading activity programmes
- Work in first class facilities and locations – the best universities and schools in the UK
- Benefit from a proven training and onboarding process
- Make a difference to the lives of children from a variety of backgrounds – you’ll be contributing to the health of the nation
Refer A Friend
Do you love working with us? Know a friend who would be great at the job too?
We’d love to hear from them!
Get them to complete this form and mention your name for you to receive a £25 voucher*!
(* Received upon successful contract)