MULTI SPORTS COACH
Job Description and Benefits
Multi-Sports Coaches are part of a team responsible for the delivery of a high-quality, school-holiday, United Adventure Camp experience, ensuring children aged 5 to 17 are active, having fun and learning together.
About the Role
Reporting to a Site Manager, Sports Coaches are specifically responsible for a group of similar-age children, leading them in a range of activity sessions as part of our award-winning Multi-Active Programme. Activities include regular sports such as football, tennis and badminton, active games and team building activities. Activity sessions typically last between 30 – 60 minutes.
We promote Active-Coaching – high-energy, fun and inclusive activity sessions that get every child active and having fun.
Person Specification (Ideal but with some flexibility)
Availability between 8am-6pm, Monday to Friday, during the school holidays, for the duration of shorter seasons, and a minimum of 3 consecutive weeks during summer season.
- There are also shorter hours and week opportunities and there’s some flexibility around work or study commitments.
- At least 6 months’ experience working with children from 5 – 17 years
- At least 3 months’ experience coaching a sport or active games
Level 2 or higher qualification in:
- Primary or Secondary Teaching
- Sports Coaching
- Physical Education
- Paediatric First Aid (training opportunities are also available)
- Vibrant, resilient, team player
- Flexible and adaptable
Working with United Adventure Camps during the school-holidays offers you pay, high-quality employment and valuable experience.
- Weekly pay rate: £370 to £515 per week (based on age and experience)
- High quality, enjoyable and worthwhile experience
- Career development and the potential of regular employment with us
- Working in an experienced staff team of coaches and managers who provide a strong support network
- Experience the joy of developing others in leadership, communication, coaching and working with children
- Enjoy delivering market-leading activity programmes
- Work in first class facilities and locations – the best universities and schools in the UK
- Benefit from a proven training and onboarding process
- Make a difference to the lives of children from a variety of backgrounds – you’ll be contributing to the health of the nation
Refer A Friend
Do you love working with us? Know a friend who would be great at the job too?
We’d love to hear from them!
Get them to complete this form and mention your name for you to receive a £25 voucher*!
(* Received upon successful contract)