For our older campers we mix the same level of care and protection with adrenalin-filled challenges and plenty of time to kick back and relax with friends. Our experienced staff get the balance just right and allow the group to define their camp experience. It’s all about the sense of freedom, responsibility, adventure and dawn till dusk fun.
Crafts / Over 60 Games & Sports / Bushcraft / Archery / Dance & Drama / Swimming / Excursions / Chill out time / Responsibility tasks /Teamwork
We plan daily schedules based on each child’s age and interests. However, each day does follow a similar structure.
8:30am – 5:30pm
Monday – Friday
*Please note, dates may vary slightly depending on location. Please check your chosen venue page for core hours.
12 – 14
- Ackworth School – Pontefract
- Bootham School – York
- Cundall Manor School – York
- Dallam School – Cumbria
- Gresham’s – Norfolk
- Nottingham Girls’ High School – Nottingham
- Orwell Park School – Suffolk
- Pocklington School – York
- Rishworth School – Rishworth
- Teesside High School – County of Durham
- The Grammar School At Leeds – Leeds
- The Mount School – York
- The Queen’s School – Chester
2022 Camp Dates*
February Half Term : 14th- 25th February
Easter : 4th – 22nd April
May Half Term : 30th May – 1st June
Summer : 11th July – 2nd September
*Please note, dates may vary slightly depending on location.