Be creative and curious as our fantastic Mini Explorers Club offers a unique and carefully paced programme to ensure all 3 and 4-year olds receive the very best first-time camp experience. Be excited with our varied choice of activities, and a caring meet-and-greet service which ensures there is always a friendly face on hand as well as an exciting plan for the day.
Crafts / Games & Sports / Nature activities / Music & movement / Swimming / Sensory & Soft play / Treasure Hunts / Mini Yoga / Mini Olympics / Bouncy Castle / Adventure Playground
We plan daily schedules based on each child’s age and interests. However, each day does follow a similar structure.
8:30am – 5:30pm
Monday – Friday
*Please note, times may vary slightly depending on location. Please check your chosen venue page for core hours.
3 – 4
- Ackworth School – Pontefract
- Avalon School – Wirral
- Cundall Manor School – York
- Nottingham Girls’ High School – Nottingham
- Orwell Park School – Suffolk
- Pocklington School – York
- Salhouse Primary School – Salhouse
- Teesside High School – County of Durham
- Terrington Hall – York
- The Mount School – Huddersfield
- The Mount School – York
- The Queen’s School – Chester
2022 Camp Dates*
February Half Term : 14th- 25th February
Easter : 4th – 22nd April
May Half Term : 30th May – 1st June
Summer : 11th July – 2nd September
*Please note, dates may vary slightly depending on location.