We know just how important achievement is to Junior Explorers and we create multiple opportunities by pairing exciting challenges with age specific equipment, such as smaller archery equipment and short tennis racquets. A day in Juniors Club is one that has just the right balance to keep everyone happy.
Crafts / Over 60 games & sports / Bushcraft / Dance & Drama / Swimming / Excursions / Chill out time / Soft Archery / Bouncy Castle / Dodgeball
We plan daily schedules based on each child’s age and interests. However, each day does follow a similar structure.
8:30am – 5:30pm
Monday – Friday
*Please note, times may vary slightly depending on location. Please check your chosen venue page for core hours.
5 – 7
- Ackworth School – Pontefract
- Bootham School – York
- Cundall Manor School – York
- Dallam School – Cumbria
- Ghyll Royd – Ilkley
- Gresham’s – Norfolk
- Moorlands School – Leeds
- Nottingham Girls’ High School – Nottingham
- Orwell Park School – Suffolk
- Pocklington School – York
- Rishworth School – Rishworth
- Teesside High School – The County of Durham
- The Grammar School At Leeds – Leeds
- The Mount School – York
- The Queen’s School – Chester
2022 Camp Dates*
February Half Term : 14th- 25th February
Easter : 4th – 22nd April
May Half Term : 30th May – 1st June
Summer : 11th July – 2nd September
*Please note, dates may vary slightly depending on location.